Sunday, July 10, 2011

Gratifying Day at the Airport

Today at the airport...

I saw former student Robert safety piloting for current student Hakan on a practice instrument flight.
I saw former student Jenna CFI'ing for current student Faria on a mock checkride flight.
I saw current student Eric washing his plane like a proud aircraft owner.
Kevin told me he's going to put a third 152 on the flight line at Advanced because the planes are getting so busy.
Ken and Leo practiced going to San Carlos and back.

Thanks to all of you! It is so gratifying to see everyone out there enjoying a beautiful day at the airport, using their ratings, and helping each other out.

Patti

5 comments:

  1. Feeling left out...
    PAO -> VCB picked up a friend -> AUN for lunch and a tour of the Western States 100 course from the air that my friend ran 2 years ago -> VCB to drop him off -> PAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I should have checked the schedule to see who was flying that I didn't run into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Patty for being such a great CFI :) It's been some intense weeks for both of us since I came here to the US for my Instrument rating but it's been a lot of fun as well and I am sure I couldn't have found a better teacher.

    /Håkan

    ReplyDelete
  4. you find that dream airport job as a passenger service agent.

    Airport training

    ReplyDelete