Sunday, July 10, 2011

Drive? Why would we want to drive to Berkeley?

<p>Just the other day I had this crazy thought run through my head; a completely new format of thinking about how I am going to get somewhere that isn't all that far, but a 'boring' drive none the less.<br>
There was something in berkeley I wanted to go pick up. I can't remember what it was. Maybe a carpeted skateboard, some unfound berkeley-exclusive coffee beans, a hemp something or other, or the ever-fanciful barefoot boogie.

Bottom line: I had my first 'why do I want to drive all the way there when I can fly instead?' And then I realized that I could not yet. So I did not go.

I did in fact have a dream that I took a very small glider-esque plane on the freeway though. All by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Haha... you should check out the Terrafugia Flying Car!

    http://www.terrafugia.com

    ReplyDelete